1. Applications, which are incomplete/not on the prescribed form/ received after the last date/ received without prescribed application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
2. Post at Sr. No. 1 is tenurial post for a term of 4 years.
3. In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
4. Appointment for posts at Sr. No. 9, 10, 11 & 12 shall be co-terminus with the scheme in which these are provided.
5. For posts at Sr. No. 2 to 11 only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
6. For posts at Sr. No. 1 to 11, the minimum age of entry is 18 years and retirement age is 60 years.
7. For post at Sr. No. 12 age not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2021.
8. Reservation and relaxation in age will be applicable as per Punjab Government policy.
9. The upper age limit will be relaxed maximum up to 45 years in the case of persons already in employment of the Punjab Government/other state government or the Government of India, wherever applicable.
10. As per decision of Board of Management vide notification No.14353 dated 30.10.2018 the relaxation in age will be maximum up to 45 years for the employees who have been engaged in University on contract basis for applying to the non-teaching posts (as per notification No.GSR.33/Const./ART 309/94 dated 4.5.1994 by the Punjab Govt.). The relaxation in age will be equivalent to period for which the employee has served PAU/Govt. organizations/Boards/Corporations on contract basis.
11. The candidate must fulfil the requisite qualifications by the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 18.03.2021.
12. For Post at Sr. No. 2 to 11: 4% of the posts are reserved for physically handicapped persons belonging to Punjab state with 40% or more disability and the breakup of this reservation is as under:-
i) Blindness and low vision : 1%
ii) Deaf and Hard of Hearing Impairment : 1%
iii) Locomotor disability (including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular dystrophy) : 1%
iv) Intellectual disability (including Autism and Specific learning disability), and Mental illness; : 1%
Multiple disabilities specified in Serial No. 1 to 4 above, including deaf-blindness.
13. Attested copies of the Certificates regarding proof of handicapped and extent thereof, issued by Civil Surgeon of the district or place of which applicant is a permanent resident should be attached. It would also be certified in the medical certificate that the applicant is otherwise fit for the post he/she is applying for. However, if eligible persons are not found available in response to this advertisement, the posts will be filled out of other category/ categories and the points meant for persons with disabilities shall be carried forward for being filled from future vacancies.
14. While making any correspondence with reference to the above recruitment, the candidate must mention his/her contact number and e-mail Address.
15. All the candidates should attach photo copies of their qualifications(Detail Marks Cards), experience, reservation claiming documents and other relevant documents failing which no mark(s) (wherever applicable) will be awarded to them and they can also be declared ineligible for the post in absence of these documents.
16. Pay scales and other service conditions for the above posts wherever applicable will be governed as per Punjab Government’s notification No.7/204/2012-4FP1/60 dated 15.1.2015 and circular No.7/204/2012-4FP1/66 dated 15.1.2015 and any other instructions issued by Punjab Government from time to time in this regard.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts on the prescribed form. The candidates can download the prescribed application forms for these posts from the link given on PAU Website (www.pau.edu).
2. The application forms are also obtainable from the concerned offices mentioned against each post on any working day from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. by 18.03.2021. The requisite fee can be deposited through electronic mode or in shape of bank draft (see Annexure-1).
3. Bank draft should be in favour of Comptroller PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana. The candidates may submit the duly filled/completed application forms (along with detailed qualifications, experience, self-attested testimonials, summary of qualifications and all other relevant documents) with proof of deposit of requisite fee in the respective offices in University as per details given below. The last date of receipt of application forms will be 18.03.2021.