Documents (Self attested) required with application. Originals. as applicable . to be placed during verification/interview. :
1. Filled up Application.
2. Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent .
3. Mark Sheets — Madhyamik & Higher Secondary
4. All Mark sheets (Semester / Year wise) of Bachelor Degree, Master Degree and
5. Management degree (as per post criteria)
6. Caste certificate (to whom applicable)
7. Diploma/Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) tecognized by the Govt. of West Bengal State medical Faculty / AICTE as per post criteria
8. Computer Course Certificate as per post criteria
9. Experience Certificate (Experience certificates must consist of Name Of the post,
10. Employer’s Name, Employee’s Name, Date of Joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) otherwise experience certificates will be treated as invalid).
11. Voter card / Aadhar card / other address proof.
Selection Procedure :
The selection committee reserves the right to reject any application without notice which is /are not properly filled up and also to cancel the recruiti process partially or fully without assigning reason thereof.
Lab. Technician (ICTC): Written Test, lnterview including cornputer knowledge.
Counselor: Written Test, lnterview including cornputer knowledge.
Technical Supervisor BCSU: Written Test, lnterview including cornputer knowledge.
Lab. Technician (BLood bank): Written Test, lnterview including cornputer knowledge.
Medical Social Worker: Interview & Computer Test
Lady Counsellor: Written test and Interview
Lab Technician: Merit basis, Computer test
Senior Treatment supervisor: Only merit basis.
Lab Technician (LT): Only merit basis.
Clinical Psychologist /Psychologist: Merit basis, Interview A Experience.
Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker: Merit basis, Interview & Experienca
Psychiatric Nurse/ Community Nurse: Merit basis,Interview & Experience.
Medical Record Keeper: Merit basis,Interview & Experience.
How to Apply :
1. No. of Posts may be changed in future
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
3. One candidate may apply for multiple posts if he/ she are eligible.
4. Multiple application by one candidate for single post is liable to can candidature.
5. The selection committee reserves the right to reject any application without notice which is /are not properly filled up and also to cancel the recruiti process partially or fully without assigning reason thereof.
6. Decision of selet committee is final.
7. Failure to submit any requisite documents liable to cancellation of candidatu the time of physical verification.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test/lnterview
9. Any omission/suppression of information shall lead to rejection of application candidature at any stage of the process without further intimation. The condition so prescribed shall not be relaxed.
10. Candidates are instructed to send/submit (postal/ courier/ by hand) hard copy application form & other relevant documents at this end.
11. Commencement of submission of application is 08.02.2021.
12. Closing date of submission of application is 26.02.2021 up to 5:00 P M