1 position - Assistant Manager Jobs - Gurgaon Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||04 Mar 2021|
A copy of this online Application Form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with Self-attested Scanned Copies of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
1 Commencement of submission of online application and online payment of fees: 11.02.2021
2 Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees: 04.03.2021
3 Last date of submission of documents on e-mail: 10.03.2021
4 Date of selection: To be notified later
RITES Limited, RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
2. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
3. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
i. Experience – 5%
ii. Written Test – 60%
iii. Interview – 35%
4. (Technical & Professional proficiency – 25 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%) Total – 100%
5. A minimum of 50% marks in written test and a minimum of 60% marks in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
6. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
7. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
8. Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this Registration No. and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of Identity Proof. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the Fill/ Modify Application Form, click on Make payment. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
7. Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id [email protected]; within the date specified for the purpose.
8. This e-mail id is only for the purpose of submission of documents for VC No 02/21 only. Any queries sent to this e-mail id shall not be attended to.
9. While mailing the documents, following details are to be mentioned in the e-mail: Name: (As mentioned in Application form) RITES Registration No: The scan of the documents should be of good quality and clearly visible. Documents sent to any other email id shall not be considered. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail.
10. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
11. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
12. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
13. Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents is not received on e-mail by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received along with documents by the prescribed date. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
14. Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
15. Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
16. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
17. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to his candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
18. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
19. Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees: 04.03.2021