4 positions - Assistant Testing Officer Jobs - Ajmer Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Testing Officer Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
1 position - Superintendent Garden Jobs - Ajmer Jobs
|Job profile||Superintendent Garden Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
1. Male Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State
2. Women Candidates belonging to General Category and Rajasthan State’s Economically Weaker Sections (E.W.S.)
3. Women Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State
4. Widow and divorcee Women Explanation :- That in the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of her husband from the Competent Authority and in case of divorcee she will have to furnish the proof of divorcee.
5. That the upper age limit for reservists, namely the defence personnel transferred to the reserve, shall be 50 years.
6. That the persons appointed temporarily to a post in the service shall be deemed to be within the age limit, had they been within the age limit when they were initially appointed even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear finally before the Commission and shall be allowed up to two chances had they been eligible as such at the time of their initial appointment.
7. That the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the service rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet Instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
8. Notwithstanding anything contained contrary in these Rules in the case of persons serving in connection with the affairs of the State in Substantive capacity, the upper age limit shall be 40 years for direct recruitment to posts filled in by competitive examinations or in case of posts filled in through the Commission by interview.
9. That the Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age limit even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear before the Commission had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the commission in the Army.
10. That the upper age limit for persons serving in connection with the affairs of the Panchayat Samitis and Zila Parishads and in the State Public Sector Undertakings/Corporation in Substantive capacity shall be 40 years.
11. That the upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under the Government on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under these Rules.
12. That in the case of other ex-prisoner the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served by him provided he was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Rules.
13. That the upper age limit mentioned above, may be relaxed by 5 years in exceptional Cases by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
14. According to the Rajasthan Civil Services (Absorption of Ex-servicemen) Rules 1988, relaxation in upper age limit shall be ten years to Ex-servicemen. Provided that in case of direct recruitment where experience is also essential on lower post then relaxation in age equal to the period of requisite experience of the lower post shall be given to the ex-servicemen in addition to the relaxation in age already provided under these rules. Provided that permissible age after relaxation under this rule work out ot be more than 50 years then upper age limit of 50 years shall be applicable but in case of direct recruitment where experience of lower post is essential the maximum upper age limit of 55 years shall be applicable.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates apply through the last date of application: 17-02-2021 to 16-03-2021