39 positions - Junior Resident - Imphal
|Job profile||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Oct 2020|
1. First preference shall be given to the fresh candidates who have passed from RIMS.
2. Second preference shall be given to those J.R (Non-academic) who have just completed six months subject to their performance status for the last six months working as J.R (Non- academic).
3. Those candidates who had completed 1 year J.R of shall not be considered.
4. The seats left behind shall be opened to MBBS graduates who had passed from Medical College other than RIMS (outside graduate’s category).
5. A list will be prepared for the interview of outside MBBS graduates depending on the marks they obtained in their va rious MBBS examinations. One failure in the subject will have deduction of 0.5 mark. Two failures in the subject wili have deduction one mark, and so on.
6. All outside Medical Graduates, interview will be done at last after giving subject choice and selection shall be done by merit of the interview depending on vacancy.
7. The duty assignment of those selected candidates shali also include COVID-19 and COViD-19 related duty.
8. Ali the Doctors should be registered under Manipur Medicai Council or MCI.
9. Application will not be considered if the Doctors are found to practice in any private clinic or Hospital.
10. Once selected, no unauthorized absence will be permitted.
11. The authority reserved the right to appoint an applicant as J.R. in any Department as per the need of the Hospital.
The application should be accompanied by attested copies of
1. Mark sheet (First to Final MBBS)
2. Attempt Certificate
3. Internship Certificate
4. Age proof Certificate
5. Provisional Pass Certificate and Manipur Medical Council Registration or any proof of applying for Registration to MMC.
Selection Procedure :
The applicants are to appear before the Selection Board at the Conference Room (South) of Jubilee Hall at 11:00 a.m. on 13rd Nov, 2020.
How to Apply :
Last date of form submission 30-10-2020 (4 P.M.) at Medical Superintendent Office. The applicants are to appear before the Selection Board at the Conference Room (South) of Jubilee Hall at 11:00 a.m. on 13rd Nov, 2020.