1 position - Project Technical Officer - Dibrugarh
|Job profile||Project Technical Officer|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Oct 2020|
1. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. The Govt. of India/ICMR/RMRC N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, will not take any guarantee for/will not be responsible for any confirmation / regularization of the posts in future.
2. No age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates against Unreserved vacancy as per Govt. of India order no. 36011/1/98/EStt(Res.) dated 01/07/1998. However, age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
3. Candidates should come with up-to-date bio-data, 2 copies of recent passport size coloured photograph, and self attested photocopies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and experience along with the original documents.
4. The applicants must provide a valid Email ID and Contact Number.
5. Candidates must reach the Center and register themselves before 10.00 AM. No candidates will be allowed to enter after 10.00 AM.
6. The candidate will have to stay and work in any other places of North East India wherever posted/transferred in connection with the scheme/project work as deemed necessary.
7. No TA/DA etc. will be provided for attending the interview.
8. The decision of ICMR, New Delhi and ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, will be final in all regard. Canvassing in any form or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall liable for disqualification.
9. The results of the interview will be declared in the office website, www.rmrene.org.in. Candidates are requested to check the office website for further notifications.
COVID-19 Preventive Measure
Candidates will be allowed to attend the interview and entry will be permissible inside the ICMR-RMRC, N.E Region Campus only after preliminary temperature screening at the entrance gate in staggered manner. Wearing of mask is mandatory and candidates should maintain social distancing norms.
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, Assam
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for interview/written test for the following temporary posts under the extramural project implemented by ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, Assam, to be held at this Centre on 28th October 2020 at 10.30. AM.