5 positions - Senior Resident Jobs - Lucknow Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Resident Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||16 Feb 2021|
01. Subject to vacancy available, a maximum of 2 terms of 89 days is permissible to a selected person. The ad-hoc vacancy is to be advertised for a regular selection in the next semi-annual All India Entrance Exam, scheduled in year 2021.
02. Age: Maximum age limit 37 years as to be reckoned on the date of interview. Age relaxation to the maximum of 05 years may be given SC/ST/OBC candidates as per U.P. Govt. rules.
03. Pay & allowances: Level-II of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700/-.AIlowances will be admissible as per institute’s rules.
04. Candidates who have already completed three years Senior Residency may not be considered for the appointment.
05. No TADA will be given for attending interview.
06. Director reserves the absolute discretion to cancel the advertisement in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 16.02.2021 at 11.30 AM in the Department of Emergency Medicine. The candidates must bring following documents for submission: Venue: Office Of Emergency Medicine
a. A bank draft of Rs. 200/-(rupees two hundred only) in favor of ‘Director, SGPGI, Academic Account’ payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
b. Six recent passport size photographs.
c. Xerox copies of all relevant Certificates and Testimonials.
d. Candidates will also bring original documents for verification.