4 positions - Associate Professor Jobs - Meerut Jobs
|Job profile||Associate Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,31,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Mar 2021|
3 positions - Professor Jobs - Meerut Jobs
|Job profile||Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Mar 2021|
3 positions - Assistant Professor Jobs - Meerut Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Mar 2021|
Instructions for completion of the Application Form:
1. ‘Academic Qualifications’: Exam[Degree/Diploma ‘HS/ 10+ 2 means Higher Secondary or equivalent examination. Information about Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent, Doctorate degree and post- doctoral experience is required to be respectively filled. Under ‘Other’ exam/degree/diploma, any additional qualifications, including the desirable ones (if any, in the post applied for) can be filled.
2. ‘Employment Record & Experience’: ‘Duration (years, months)’ would help in assigning marks for work experience over and above the prescribed qualifying years required for the post applied for.
3. Fixed salary in NGO/Private Industry/Private College/Self finance courses would not be treated as equivalent to running scale.
4. ‘In-service Award/Recognition’: This should include national/international awards (recognized by organintions such as ICAR, CSIR, DB T, UGG. CSSR, Ministries for State or Central Government, University, FAO of the UN etc.) Institutional and/or recognized professional societies awards/recognition, and recognitions such as President/Chairman/ Member/Member Secretary of important Committees and other decision/policy making bodies can also be given.
5. Please do mention whether the award/recognition is individually/jointly received. Please do not mention conference prizes/medals such as best paper or best poster award.
6. ‘Teaching/Extension’: Include any design of innovative course curriculum (new course(s) added or course(s) revised); publication of textbook, authored/edited books, teaching or extension aid/manual/bulletin, review chapter, chapter in a book or proceedings ofa seminar/symposium, other publication of value etc.; guidance of student(s) for award of university degrees; success of students in terms of their recognition for awards (e.g. Jawaharlal Nehru Award) or by qualifying ARS/SRF [NET etc.; popularization of new technologies/issues, innovation in teaching/ extension technology and methods, training conducted and farmers benefited, examples created for enhanced income generation by farmers or employment generation in students, production of inputs and supplies for ultimate use by farmers, any other success story, etc.
7. In the column of ‘Additional Information’, it needs to be specifically mentioned whether it is an individual or collaborative effort.
8. ‘Special Attainments’: Novel technology, patent, prototype, genetic stock, process, concept, methodology, etc. or other attainments of merit can be given to highlight salient research accomplishments.
9. Also, any specific attainments of merit or special assignments (international organizations, overseas and special national assignments) not covered anywhere else in the application can be included.
10. ‘Total Number of Publications’: Only the numbers of particular category of publications should be provided, besides the total number of publication as indicated.
11. ‘Any other information’: Include any significant contribution relevant to the post applied for and not covered elsewhere.
General Instructions for candidates for appointment by selection for Teaching:
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The retirement age for all teaching/Scientific posts will be as per university rules.
3. The University reserves the right to alter/modify any condition at any stage.
4. Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
5. Reservation rule as per the State Government will be applicable. The claimant for reservation must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority of U.P. Govt. SC/ST/OBC/EWSfPersons with disability (PWD) candidates must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority of U.P. Govt.
6. The applicants who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate application forms in separate envelops accompanied by relevant enclosures and bank draft for each post.
7. Applicants should clearly note that the university will, in no case be responsible for non receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account. Applications received after the due date shall stand rejected.
8. The candidate should enclose two self addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs. 42/- as affixed thereon.
9. Maximum age limit for the post of Assistant Professor, shall be 40 years, relaxation of 05 years in case of OBC and SC/ST category and 15 year relaxation for PWD. 5 years relaxation to the regular employee of State of UP as 27 2013.
10. Original certificates of academic qualifications, certificates of experience, publications and their list, award certificates, proof of special attainments etc. may please be produced before the selection committee at the time of interview.
11. No recommendations / recommendation letters be sent or arranged to be forwarded to the University. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
12. The University will not pay any travel expenses for attending the interview.
13. A candidate must be in sound health. He/she must be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as required.
14. The University is governed by the Acts & Statutes of the Agriculture University Act 1958 of U.P. as amended time to time.
15. Third division holder at any stage of academic carrier is not eligible for any position of Teaching/Research/Extension (T/R/E).
16. All communications, in respect of applications for recruitment against the posts advertised should be addressed to the Registrar, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut of the University and should contain the following particulars;
a) Advertisement No. and S.No. of post.
b) Name of the post applied for.
Registrar, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut – 250110 (U.P.)
Selection Procedure :
1. The Academic score for various posts shall be considered for short-listing of candidates for interview.
2. For the interview, candidate will be called in a ratio of 1:10 on the basis of merit after screening.
3. To qualify for interview a minimum score of 50 % (Part A+B+C) for General and OBC category and 45% for SC/ST/PWD category is compulsory.
4. Selections of the candidate will be made on the basis of secured marks in score card (A+B+C) by multiplying with 0.875 and adding the secured marks out of 10 of power point presentation (D) & secured marks out of 20 marks for performance in the interview (E), respectively.
5. In case of any doubt regarding authenticity of UGC pay scale, screening committee may ask from the candidate to produce IT R and Form 16 of his/her for respective period.
How to Apply :
1. The application form must be submitted within the stipulated time both in soft as well as in hard copy as per detail given below:
2. For all the teaching posts, interested and eligible candidates must submit in PDF format, the duly filled in application form (available on university website: www.svbpmeerut.ac.in) along with documents related to age, academic qualification, employment, job experience, reservation category and fee payment receipt/Photo copy of demand/bank draft (other documents to be submitted with hard copy) on Email ID [email protected] clearly mentioning in the subject Application form for the post of Advt. No.. upto 11:59:59 PM positively. and S.No. on or before 17.03.2021
3. The Hard copy of application form already submitted online with all enclosures including the proof of application fee paid, (non refundable) i.e. Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Persons with disability (PWD)) must reach to the Registrar, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut – 250110 (U.P.) by registered post within 15 days from the closing date for submission of application form online. Applications not accompanied with the prescribed fee will not be considered. Envelop carrying application form should be clearly mentioned with, Application Form for the post of Advt No. and S.NO
4. Persons already in employment should apply, Through Proper Channel. Their Application through proper channel must reach the university within the 30 days of closing date for submission of application form online.
5. Instructions to obtain the form from website:
i. Open University website svbpmeerut.ac.in
ii. At Home Page click on Recruitment
iii. Following links will appear on screen
iv. Click on View advertisement
v. Click on Download application form (for teaching posts).