2 positions - Associate Professor Jobs - Meerut Jobs
|Job profile||Associate Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,31,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Mar 2021|
5 positions - Professor Jobs - Meerut Jobs
|Job profile||Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Mar 2021|
General Instructions for Candidate
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The retirement age for all teaching/Scientific posts will be as per university rules.
3. The University reserves the right to alter/modify any condition at any stage.
4. Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
5. Reservation rule as per the State Government will be applicable. The claimant for reservation must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority of U.P. Govt. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Persons with disability (PWD) candidates must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority of U.P. Govt.
6. The applicants who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate application forms in separate envelops accompanied by relevant enclosures and bank draft for each post.
7. Applicants should clearly note that the university’ will, in no case be responsible for non receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account. Applications received after the due date shall stand rejected.
8. The candidate should enclose two self addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs. 42/- as affixed thereon.
9. Maximum age limit for the post of Assistant Professor, shall be 40 years, relaxation of 05 years in case of OBC and SC/ST category and 15 year relaxation for P WD. 05 years relaxation to the regular employee of State of UP as per.
10. Original certificates of academic qualifications, certificates of experience, publications and their list, award certificates, proof of special attainments etc. may please be produced before the selection committee at the time of interview.
11. No recommendations / recommendation letters be sent or arranged to be forwarded to the University. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
12. The University will not pay’ any travel expenses for attending the interview.
13. A candidate must be in sound health. He/she must be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as required.
14. The University is governed by the Acts & Statutes of the Agriculture University Act 1958 of U.P. as amended time to time.
15. Third division holder at any stage of academic carrier is not eligible for any position of Teaching/Research/Extension (T/R/E).
Instructions for completion of the Application Form
a. ‘ Academic Qualifications’: Exam/Degree/Diploma ‘HS/ 10+ 2 means Higher Secondary or equivalent examination. Information about Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent, Doctorate degree and post- doctoral experience is required to be respectively filled. Under ‘Other’ exam/degree/diploma, any additional qualifications, including the desirable ones (if any, in the post applied for) can be filled.
b. ‘Employment Record & Experience’: ‘Duration (years, months)’ would help in assigning marks for work experience over and above the prescribed qualifying years required for the post applied for. Fixed salary in NGO/Private Industry/Private College/Self finance courses would not be treated as equivalent to running scale.
c. ‘In-service Award/Recognition’: This should include national/international awards (recognized by organizations such as ICAR, CSIR, DBT, UGC. CS.SR, Ministries for State or Central Government, University, FAO of the UN etc.) Institutional and/or recognized professional societies awards/recognition, and recognitions such as President/Chairman/ Member/Member Secretary of important Committees and other decision/policy making bodies can also be given. Please do mention whether the award/recognition is individually/jointly received. Please do not mention conference prizes/medals such as best paper or best poster award.
d. ‘Teaching/Extension’: Include any design of innovative course curriculum (new course(s) added or course(s) revised); publication of textbook, authored/edited books, teaching or extension aid/manual/bulletin, review chapter, chapter in a book or proceedings ofa seminar/symposium, other publication of value etc.; guidance of student(s) for award of university degrees; success of students in terms of their recognition for awards (e.g. Jawaharlal Nehru Award) or by qualifying ARS/SRF,NET etc.; popularization of new technologies/issues, innovation in teaching/ extension technology and methods, training conducted and farmers benefited, examples created for enhanced income generation by farmers or employment generation in students, production of inputs and supplies for ultimate use by farmers, any other success story, etc. In the column of ‘Additional Information’, it needs to be specifically mentioned whether it is an individual or collaborative effort. ‘Special Attainments’: Novel technology, patent, prototype, genetic stock, process, concept, methodology, etc. or other attainments of merit can be given to highlight salient research accomplishments. Also, any specific attainments of merit or special assignments (international organizations, overseas and special national assignments) not covered anywhere else in the application can be included.
e. ‘Total Number of Publications’: Only the numbers of particular category of publications should be provided, besides the total number of publication as indicated.
f. ‘Any other information’: Include any significant contribution relevant to the post applied for and not covered elsewhere.
Registrar, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut-250110 (U.P.)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The application form must be submitted within the stipulated time both in soft as well as in hard copy as per detail given below:
2. For all the teaching posts, interested and eligible candidates must submit in PDF format, the duly filled in application form (available on university website: www.svbpmeerut.ac.in) along with documents related to age, academic qualification, employment, job experience, reservation category and fee payment receipt/Photo copy of demand/bank draft (other documents to be submitted with hard copy) on Email ID [email protected] clearly mentioning in the subject “Application form for the post of Advt. No. and Sl.No. .. on or before 17.03.2021 upto PM” positively. .
3. The Hard copy of application form already submitted online with all enclosures including the proof of application fee paid, (non refundable) i.e. Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Persons with disability (PWD)) must reach to the Registrar, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut-250110 (U.P.) by registered post within 15 days from the closing date for submission of application form online. Applications not accompanied with the prescribed fee will not be considered. Envelop carrying application form should be clearly mentioned with, “Application Form for the post of Advt No. … and Sl.No
4. Persons already in employment should apply, “Through Proper Channel”. Their Application through proper channel must reach the university within the 30 days of closing date for submission of application form online.
5. Demand draft for application fee should be in favour of Comptroller SVPUAT Meerut, payable at Meerut.