58 positions - Subject Matter Specialist Jobs - Meerut Jobs
|Job profile||Subject Matter Specialist Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Mar 2021|
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Local Language is preferable.
3. These positions are 100% funded by ICAR and all expenditure for these positions will be borne out of ICAR fund.
4. The pay scale and other service benefits will be as permitted by ICAR.
5. Reservation policies will be strictly followed as decided by UP Govt.
6. The University reserves the right to add or withdraw any post at any time.
7. Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
8. The posting /transfer of the incumbent shall be with in Krishi Vigyan Kendra (as per ICAR/KVK norms) of the University.
9. Posts are temporary and are likely to continue so long as sanction of the scheme continuance is available from ICAR. In case of the closure of KVKs, their services shall be terminated automatically and after the termination of the scheme, the university will not absorb the candidate in any capacity.
10. Reservation rule as per the State Government will be applicable. The claimant for reservation must furnish the certificate as applicable; issued by the competent authority of U.P. Govt. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Persons with disability (PWD)/Woman/ freedom fighter candidates must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority Of U.P. Govt. If PW D candidate is not available then three posts will be kept vacant for further PW D category advertisement.
11. Applicants should clearly note that the university will, in no case be responsible for non receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account. Applications received after the last date shall stand rejected.
12. Original certificate of academic qualifications, certificates of experience, publications and their list, award certificates, proof of special attainments etc. may please be produced before the selection committee at the time of interview for the post of SMS.
13. No recommendations or recommendatory letters be sent or arranged to be forwarded to the University. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
14. The University will not pay any transit fare for attending interview.
15. A candidate must be in sound health. He/she must be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as required.
16. The University is a body corporate and is governed by the Act. & statutes of the University as amended time to time.
17. Fixed salary in NGO/Private Industry/Private College/Self finance courses would not be treated as equivalent to running scale.
Registrar, SVP University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut-250110 (U.P.)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The application form must be submitted within the stipulated time both in SOFT as well as in HARD copy as per detail given below.
2. For all the posts, interested and eligible candidates must submit in PDF format, the duly filled in application form (available on university website: www.svbpmeerut.ac.in) along with documents related to age, academic qualification, employment, job experience, reservation category and fee payment receipt/Photo copy of demand/bank draft (other documents to be submitted with hard copy) on Email ID [email protected] clearly mentioning in the subject “Application form for the post of . Advt. No.. … . and Sl.No. . on or before 12.03.2021 upto 11:59:59 PM” positively.
3. The Hard copy of application form already submitted online with all enclosures including the proof of application fee paid for the respective post must reach to the Registrar, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut-250110 (U.P.) by registered post within 15 days from the closing date for submission of application form online. Applications not accompanied with the prescribed fee will not be considered.
4. Application Fee: For the post of SMS Rs. 750/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/Persons with disability (PW D). The application fee will be non refundable.
5. Demand draft for application fee should be in favor of Comptroller SVPUAT Meerut, payable at Meerut.