1 position - Agricultural Assistant (Skilled Worker) - Patan
|Job profile||Agricultural Assistant (Skilled Worker)|
|Salary||Rs. 13,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||27 Oct 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. The above mentioned posts are temporary i.e on contractual basis and S. D. Agricultural University is not bound to provide any employment after completion of the period.
2. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this institute, as the engagement is coterminous with the project/scheme. If the performance of selected candidate is not found satisfactory or misconduct, his/her services will be terminated without any prior notice even before the period for which he/she will be engaged.
3. In addition to the project work, the selected candidates have to do work as assigned by the Assistant Research Scientist, Agricultural Research Station, SDAU, Adiya Eligible candidate may directly attend the walk-in- interview on above specified date and time at his/her own cost with duly filled in performa (bio-data).
4. The candidate should bring original and attested copies of educational qualifications, work experience certificate, age proof etc. along with one passport size photograph.
5. Age limit should be up to 40 years for male and 45 years for female candidate as on the date of interview.
Knowledge of computer is must for the candidates.
6. The Selected candidate will have to work at Adiya.
7. The advertisement and application form should be downloaded from university website www.sdau.ac.in.
8. Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his/her present employer.
9. Two wheelers driving RTO license is compulsory at the date of Walk-in-Interview during job period
Agricultural Research Station, SDAU, Adiya Dist. Patan
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Date and Time of Interview: 27/10/2020 at 10.30 am.
2. Eligible candidates are advised to remain present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.