160 positions - Technician Apprentice Jobs - Shimla Jobs
|Job profile||Technician Apprentice Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000 - Rs. 8,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Mar 2021|
120 positions - Graduate Apprentice Jobs - Shimla Jobs
|Job profile||Graduate Apprentice Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Mar 2021|
1. Applicants are advised to apply early enough to avoid last minute rush. SJVN will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem in submission of on-line application.
2. No manual/ paper applications will be entertained.
3. Candidates will have to make their own stay arrangements
4. The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training. Even if the gap between the declaration of result and the commencement of training is more than three years, the candidate will be declared not eligible.
5. The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training. Even if the gap between the declaration of result and the commencement of training is more than three years, the candidate will be declared not eligible.
Shakti Sadan, SJVN Limited Corporate Head Quarter, Shanan, Shimla 171006 (H.P.)
Selection Procedure :
1. There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
i. Graduate Apprentice – 20% to 10th, 20% to 12th /Diploma (whichever is higher, in case of both), 60% to aggregate in Engineering – Total marks: 100
ii. Diploma Technician – 30% to 10th, 70% to Diploma in Engineering – Total marks: 100
iii. ITI Technician – 30% to 10th , 70% to ITI – 100 Marks
2. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website.
3. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
4. Also the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
b) Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
c) Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
d) Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
2. Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 16/02/2021
3. Closing date for submitting applications through website: 15/03/2021
4. Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply.