General Terms & Conditions for direct recruitment:
1. The envelope shall be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
2. The applicants who are interested to apply for more than one post may apply separately.
3. Those already employed under Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Institutes, should apply through proper channel.
4. Age relaxation will be given to the applicants under SC/ST/OBC/PWD category as per Govt. of India rules. With regard to upper age limits, the crucial date would be the last date fixed for receipt of application.
5. No interim queries will be entertained. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094
Selection Procedure :
Depending on the number of applications, eligible short-listed candidates will be called for trade test/written test and or interview (as applicable). Since, it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for trade test or interview, the applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the following format with the self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs, addressed to “The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”, along with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-,drawn in favour of “Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute”, payable at Kolkata. However, the SC, ST, PWD & female candidates are exempted from payment of application fees as per extant practice of GOI.
2. The applicant may send the application by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admn. block of this Institute. The last date of receipt of application is within 60 days of publication of the advertisement (i.e 23.03.2021).