26 positions - Sports Quota Jobs - Bilaspur Jobs
|Job profile||Sports Quota Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||23 Feb 2021|
1. For posts notified in Level-4 & Candidates having Eligibility Level-2 & 3 may also apply. However, only in case none of the applicant for Level-4& Level -5 are found suitable, then only the applicants of Level-2 & Level-3 may be considered against these posts. However, they will be recruited in Level- 2 and Level-3 only.
2. Candidate may apply for more than one events for which separate application to be submitted with paying examination fee separately
3. Selected candidate has to pass prescribed medical examination for allotted post. The medical exam will be conducted by Railway medical authorities prior to her/his appointment.
4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities will be given free traveling authority in second class when called for trials.
5. No Accommodation and TA/DA will be provided while appearing in the selections/ trials. Candidates should come prepared to stay at the place of trials for 2-3 days. They have to bring their own sports kit/equipment and should make their own arrangement for stay.
6. Immediately after closing date for online application, the candidate may be called for trail at very short notice for which candidate should be ready.
7. Before trials, the identity of the candidates and original documents of age, educational qualifications, sports norms/achievements will be verified by the screening committee/trial committee. Without producing original documents, candidates will not be allowed to appear in trials.
8. No post is exclusively reserved for any particular Community.
9. Minorities means Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists or Zoroastrians(Parsis).
10. Recognized sports achievement should be in the current and/or immediate previous two financial years and sportspersons should be an active player. Supporting documents should be produced at the time of Trial and documents verification.
11. Non-fulfillment of any of the criteria mentioned in this notification will make the application liable for rejection for which candidate him/her self will be responsible.
12. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South East Central Railway.
13. The selection shall be decided purely on the basis of merit. In case more than one sportspersons score the same marks, preference will be given to younger candidate to decide the merit.
14. The sportspersons, who can be fitted in the South East Central Railway Sports Association team, will only be considered.
15. Railway administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment or cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
16. Sportspersons recruited against sports quota shall be terminated from service if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment are found incorrect/fake at any stage.
17. Sportspersons recruited against sports quota shall execute a “Service Bond” for a period of 5 years.
18. Sportspersons recruited against sports quota will undergo probation period of 2 years. The performance of the sports person shall be reviewed before completion of the probation period.
19. Sports persons having sports norms for higher Pay Matrix level (Grade Pay) and who have applied against the vacancies for the lower Pay Matrix can be considered for recruitment against the Pay Matrix level applied for only. In such cases the sports persons has to give an undertaking that he/she will not claim for higher pay level after joining the Railways, on the basis of sports achievements he/she has acquired prior to joining Railways.
20. The decision of Railway Administration in connection with selection will be final. For non-selection of the candidates no correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any. form will disqualify the candidate. Legal Jurisdiction: For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Jabalpur.
South East Central Railway Railway Recruitment Cell Bilaspur (CG)
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:
a) For Game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observation during trial: 40 Marks
b) For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms: 50 Marks
c) Educational Qualification: 10 Marks
2. Trials of the candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability for Railway/Unit team as well as Indian Railways’ team. Trial Committee shall give its recommendation in terms Of either FIT or NOT FIT, for consideration for next stage. The candidates securing minimum 25 marks in trials will be declared FIT and will be considered for next stage of recruitment.
3. Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification etc. will be intimated through website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit given website regularly for getting all updates. The trials for different Pay Levels may be held separately. Railway administration, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur reserves the right to cancel or modify recruitment process at any time without assigning reasons thereof.
How to Apply :
a. Online application only will be accepted. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in “How to apply” while submitting online application. (www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment->RRC Bilaspur ->Sports Quota 2020-21 ) Candidates are also advised to visit given website regularly for getting all updates.
b. Closing date:-23.02.2021 upto 23.59 hrs.
c. Invalid Application: The applications having any of the following deficiencies/discrepancies/irregularities will be summarily rejected:
1. Applications without scanned colored photograph and signature. (No black and white photo, No photo with side posture, or sunglass or cap.) Photo should be with white background and with 80% face.
2. Application without proper certificate in respect of date of birth, educational qualification, Sports achievements, caste (OBC/SC/ST/OBC declaration) certificate obtained from appropriate authority in prescribed format.
3. Candidates should possess the requisite education and sports achievements on the closing date of notification itself.
4. More than one application by the same candidate for the same event.
5. Applications sent manually; (not submitted online).
6. Any other deemed irregularity.
7. Application without proper fee.
8. Application without clear certificates attached