1 position - Officers/ Executives Jobs - Across India Jobs
|Job profile||Officers/ Executives Jobs|
|Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||30 Jan 2021|
1. Before filling in the online application form, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment is liable for termination.
2. Applicants are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application for use at the time of Interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Applicants will have to appear for Interview on their own.
5. Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
6. Appointment will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
1. Online Application – Start Date 20.01.2021
2. Online Application – End Date 30.01.2021
Selection Procedure :
1. Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
3. Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
4. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 20.01.2021 to 30.01.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
a) Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
b) The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
c) There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
d) Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
e) Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Interview.
2. Guidelines for uploading Photograph: A recent passport size colour photograph should be used. Make sure that the picture is taken in a white background. Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses will not be accepted. Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width). Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
3. Guidelines for uploading Signature: The applicant should sign on a white paper with black ink pen and upload the same, Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width), Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
4. Guidelines for uploading Curriculum Vitae (CV): The CV should be in PDF format, Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1 MB.