6 positions - Masseur / Masseuse Jobs - Bangalore Jobs
|Job profile||Masseur / Masseuse Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
1. Application form as per format enclosed.
2. Document for DOB.
3. 10+2 Passing Certificate.
4. Diploma Course
5. Certificate Course / Skill course for Masseur/ Masseuse.
6. Work experience Certificate (Appointment/Offer letters will not be accepted)
7. No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
1. Candidates Should Check Their Registered Email Regularly For Updates Regarding Interview Dates And Other Relevant Details. Any Variation In The Details Provided And Documents Submitted Will Lead To Rejection Of The Candidate.
2. The responsibility of ensuring genuineness of the certificate lies completely with the candidate by self-attestation. SAI reserves the right to discard experience certificates which do not provide correct details as asked above. Website links could be provided to ascertain genuineness.
3. Candidates will be called for the interview based on the shortlisting criteria as mentioned above. Hence mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail that candidate will be called for the interview.
4. The Candidates should note that their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage before or after Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature will be cancelled by the SAI.
5. Note: Selected Candidates Will Be Required To Produce The Originals Certificates Mentioned Above At The Time Of Interview And Joining. Failure To Submit The Required Certificates In Original At The Time Of Interview And Physical Joining Will Lead To Cancellation Of Candidature.
6. Candidates must apply within the scheduled time period, no application received after the last date shall be entertained.
7. Candidates who apply under this advertisement may also be shortlisted for future requirements of Sports Science support staff in organisations covered under SAI/ Khelo India Schemes.
8. Decision of SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding on all candidates.
9. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
10. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction of Bangalore High Court only will be applicable.
11. Please do visit your email account regularly for further updates.
12. Further notifications/corrigendum in this regard, if any, will be informed through e mail id.
13. In case of any dispute, English version of the Employment notice will be treated as valid.
Sports Authority of India. National Centre of Excellence. Bangalore- 560056.
Selection Procedure :
1. Of all the total applications received, short listing of candidates to provide an optimum ratio for the interview will be carried out on following basis:
i. Higher Educational Qualification: 10 marks – Diploma in massage therapy
ii. Total Work Experience: 10 marks – 2 marks will be awarded for every completed year of work experience as a Masseur/ Masseuse. IJpto maximum of 10 marks
iii. Work Experience in Sports Establishment.: 10 marks – Additional 2 marks will be awarded for every completed year of work experience as Masseur/ Masseuse at a recognized State / National level sports organization (Govt. or Private) working with teams/players. Upto maximum of 10 marks.
2. The interview will be of 50 marks.
How to Apply :
1. Online applications are from Indian citizens, who fulfill the essential requirements as listed
2. E-mail subject should be ” Masseur/ Masseuse — Application”.
3. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
4. Before submitting applications the candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID.
5. The e-mail ID entered in the application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed, No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.
6. Date Of Opening Online (Email) Application : 20.01.2021
7. Date Of Closing Online (Email) Application: 10.02.2021