Applicants are advised to read the below instructions carefully before applying
1. All Positions are offered on contract basis. The initial contract will be for one year, terminable at one month’s notice from either side. The contract period may be renewed based upon review, satisfactory performance and continuity of project.
2. The advertisement clearly states, the eligibility criteria in terms of age limits, education qualification, duration of relevant work experience (as applicable) for each position.
3. Candidates may choose to apply for more than one position, if they meet the eligibility criteria for more than one position.
4. The date of calculating age limits, duration of work experience would be 01/01/2021.
5. Screening of applications received would be strictly done on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed for the position. Based on the information provided by candidates online, those who meet the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted to appear for the selection process.
6. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ENSURE that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the position by carefully going through the prescribed eligibility criteria for the position.
7. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that all information submitted by them in the online application, is true and is supported by original documents as proof. They should carefully fill-in the online application form.
8. There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidates in any police station/crime branch/vigilance organization or in the court of law.
9. The selected candidates shall not be entitled to and will have no claim for any absorption in the regular/otherwise capacity in the Mission.
10. The candidates selected for State Level Positions shall have to work in State Office which moves with Darbar.
11. The selected candidates for District and block level, can be deployed across blocks of Jammu / Kashmir under JKRLM programme and shall thereafter be transferable from one division to other division, district to district and block to block.
12. No additional remuneration /arrangement like accommodation, food, transport or any other expenses other than the consolidated salary will be paid / entertained to the selected candidates.
13. All information and details claimed in the online application form by the candidate would be verified before the start of stage two of the selection process by matching it with original documents as proof. In case it is found that the candidate in unable to provide proof of details provided online (e.g. –education qualification, work experience etc.), Or it is found that a candidate has produced a fake certificate for any of the above, OR it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, their candidature may be cancelled without any notice at any stage of the selection process.
14. Applicants are requested to periodically check www.sids.co.in webpage for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
15. Please note that all expenses to attend the selection process shall be borne by the applicants only.
Selection Procedure :
All the eligible candidates shall have to appear, in written test comprising of OMR based objective questions. However, for State Level Positions, the final selection will be done on the basis on Group Discussions followed by their personal interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applications through any other means will not be accepted.
2. Last date for receiving applications is 22nd January 2021.