5 positions - Manager Jobs - Mumbai Jobs
|Job profile||Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 63,840 - Rs. 78,230/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Feb 2021|
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in online written test/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates called for interview after qualifying in short listing will be reimbursed the travel fare of AC-III tier (mail/ express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited, wherever applicable, with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for short listing/ interview. However, the candidates not in a position of uploading relevant experience certificate from the present employer, can alternatively upload both appointment/offer letter and latest salary slip of the current employment as a proof of experience. In case of selection, such candidates will have to submit experience certificate at the time of joining the Bank’s service.
4. Shortlisting will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Proof of Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent). Candidates should have valid email ID which should be mentioned in the online registration form and kept active till the declaration of result.
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
9. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
10. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
11. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
12. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
13. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of online registration of application. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
14. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
15. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
16. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
17. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Procedure: Shortlisting & Interview
The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
1. Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
3. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the meri list.
How to Apply :
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 22.01.2021 to 12.02.2021
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee. Before making payment of fee / final submission, please reverify submitted application details as after payment of fee / final submission, facility of change/ edit in the application will not be available. Bank will not accept request for any change / edit in the application data after final submission / payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
1. How to Upload Documents:
a. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF) (UPLOAD ALL THE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES INVARIABLY)
vi. Latest salary Slip/Appointment Letter/Offer Letter for current employment (PDF)
vii. Caste certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable (PDF)
viii. PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
b. Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Size of file should be between 20 kb-50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
vi. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
ix. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
c. Signature file type/ size:
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
iv. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
v. Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
vi. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
vii. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
d. Document file type/ size:
i. All Documents must be in PDF format.
ii. Page size of the document to be A4.
iii. Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
iv. In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
ii. Set Colour to True Colour
iii. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
iv. The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
vii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
f. Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
ii. Click on the respective link “Upload”
iii. Browse & select the location where the PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.