20 positions - General Medical Officer Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||General Medical Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Mar 2021|
Candidate have to present a valid photo ID proof and Address proof at the time Of Document verification including Qualification (Original and one self— attested photo copy) with two passport size photographs along with detailed updated resume.
i. Any one valid proof Of identity viz. Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/ldentity Card issued by any Govt. Office/Dept. etc.
ii. Age proof certificate like secondary examination certificate.
iii. Mark sheets/ certificates Of all academic & technical courses and all experience certificates related to the post applied for and essential according to the advertisement.
iv. In case Of failure during MBBS in any subject, average score of every attempt will be considered and candidate needs to upload marksheet Of every attempt.
1. Candidates are not entitled for any TA/DA for attending the selection process.
2. Candidates cannot claim for employment regularization in any case.
3. The appointment Of mentioned post is contractual.
4. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of three years, or more depending on candidates performance, continuance of the program and sanction of the post under AB PMJAY (Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna) through State Health Agency (SHA).
5. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law.
7. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum essential and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The appointee is entitled for all the benefits which are applicable to the scheme through SHA contractual employee.
10. Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
11. BSSS reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge or reduce the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason.
12. All information regarding selection schedule shall be provided through e- mail or uploading On website http://health.bih.nic.in/ or website http:/(stateheatthsocietvbihar.org. or website http://biswass.bihar.gov.in/.Applicants are advised to check their Email / SMS and visit website http://health.bih.nic.in/ or website http://statehealthsocietvbihar.org, or http://biswass.bihar.eov.in/ regularly. BSSS will not be responsible for any loss of email due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the applicant or for delay / non receipt of information if an Applicant fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
13. Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information / general instructions during the course Of recruitment process and on selected candidates shall be made available either through the website or on the e- mail ID or SMS on phone number provided by the candidates.
13. Therefore, candidates must provide a valid e-mail id and Phone Number and simultaneously track the website for updates.
14. The E-mail ‘D & Mobile number should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Mobile NO. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the applicant under any circumstances. . Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be restricted to Patna only.
Selection Procedure :
1. Online Application is invited for the post Of General Medical Officer based on the TOR and the eligibility criteria as stated above.
2. Provisional Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained during MBBS and Total Number of experience years.
3. Candidates working in Health Insurance Sector/TPA will be given 2 points for every completed year of work experience upto rnaximum Of 10 points.
4. Post publication of provisional merit list candidates Will be given time to submit their objection against queries if any.
5. 70% weightage shall be given to score obtained in MBBS. 30% weightage shall be given to score obtained for experience.
6. Final provisional Merit List shall be prepared after receiving and scrutinizing objections after which candidates shall be called for Document Verification in the ratio of 1:10, Complete document verification process will take place in presence of the candidate at BSSS state office.
7. Final selection will be based on Score obtained in MBBS, points earned on basis of years Of experience followed by document verification. Marks obtained by Candidates in MBBS shall be multiplied by 1, eg if a candidate has obtained 50% marks in MBBS, then his scoring shall be done as follows: 50*10.=50 marks.
8. For candidates who have done MBBS from abroad and have MCI Registration, the average weightage of marks shall be counted as 50% as per Health Department Letter no 2/Niyukti-01/2010- 297(2).
9. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. Waiting list will be valid for 1 year. Number of candidates in the waiting list will be decided by the selection committee.
10. All candidates must provide mobile number and email id, for communication about this vacancy
How to Apply :
1. Submission of Online Application From 19 Feb 2021 till 5 PM on 15 March 2021
2. List of candidates to be called for Document Verification will be announced in another advertisement on mentioned websites post last date of online application.
3. The applications for selection to the above posts will be accepted Only Online through website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org or http://health.bih.nic.in or http://biswass.bihar.gov.in (No other mode of application shall be entertained. Any application received via any other mode wili be summarily rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
4. The Online Application involves the following process:-
b. Personal, Educational and Experience Details,
c. Uploading of Qualification Certificates, Marksheets, Experience Certificate, Photograph, Signature and ID Proof etc
d. Payment & Final Submission,
e. Generation & Printing of Registration Slip.
5. As per the above prescribed fee for Online Application Form, candidates will be directed for Online Payment once the Registration is completed. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling the Online Application. Candidates while using the Internet Payment Gateway services are required to pay Service Charges Extra, in addition to the prescribed application fees.
6. Candidates should apply by submitting the online application on website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org or http://heaith.bih.nic.in or http://biswass.bihar.gov.in
7. After successful submission, candidates will be required to take a print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number for future reference purpose.
8. If the candidate faces any difficulty while submitting the online application, he/she can write to us on Email ID [email protected]