1 position - Additional Registrar Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Additional Registrar Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||20 Mar 2021|
The candidates will first be subjected to a Computer Test confined to prescribed experience and candidates who qualify the said Test will have to appear and qualify in the Interview. Qualifying of examination and interview shall not confer upon the candidate any right to claim appointment and the Registry reserves the right to conduct final selection for the said post in any manner deemed appropriate, subject to approval of the Competent Authority.
1. The candidates applying for the post Additional Registrar (Computer) should ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions for the said post. Their admission at Computer Test and the Interview for which they are admitted will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. The verification of documents will be done before the Interview. If on verification at any time before or after the said test/interview, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the post shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
2. Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme Court of India for updated information regarding the post Additional Registrar (Computer) at regular intervals.
3. In case candidate submits more than one application form for the post, he/she must note that the application last submitted will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry.
4. No request for change in category filled in application form will be entertained.
5. Experience Certificate of the candidate must specify exact designation, pay scale and period of employment indicating date (from-to) and duration with the concerned organization, failing which the candidature is liable to be rejected. Offer letter/Appointment Letter/Pay slip in support of experience will not be entertained.
6. Applications which do not comply with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
7. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the prescribed tests and interview.
8. Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in the first instance. The Registry reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
9. In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi.
Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are required to fill the application form (as per attached format). The application, in a sealed cover (A4 size envelope) indicating “Application for the Post of Additional Registrar (Computer) thereon and addressed to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001, may be sent so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
2. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or received after due date will not be entertained. Candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications, experience and age requirement as on 01.01.2021 should apply giving full particulars as per the proforma enclosed, supported by copies of all the relevant certificates and documents and a passport size photograph affixed on the application form all duly self-attested.
3. Candidates who are already working in Government Service should send their applications either through proper channel or attach “No-Objection” Certificate from their present employer. Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed qualifications and other eligibility conditions need not apply.
4. Closing Date for receipt of applications: The last date for receipt of application will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement ( i.e. 20.3.2021)