1 position - Manager - Namakkal
|Age||Mode of Payment of Examination Fee where ever applicable The candidates belonging to the OC/MBC/BC will be required to pay application and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non-refundable). SC/SCA/ST candidates will be required to pay fee of Rs.100/- (Non-refundable).|
|Salary||Rs. 37,700 - Rs. 1,19,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||27 Jan 2021|
1. In the Hall ticket the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the management while sending Hall ticket for appearing written test.
Candidate to fill up name and address only. Candidate to sign at demarked space and paste photo and sign across it.
2. Candidates are instructed to bring this Hall Ticket for the written test. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to write the written test.
3. Written Test will commence from 10.00 a.m. for the Forenoon Session / from 2.30p.m. for afternoon Session.
4. Candidates appearing for the written test should be present at least half an hour before the commencement of the written test. Candidates coming after 15 minutes of the start of the written test will not be allowed to write the written test.
5. Candidates are permitted to write the answers with Blue or Black ball point pen only.
6. No mobiles and electronic devices will be allowed inside the examination Hall.
7. The Candidate should return the Question booklet to the Invigilator at the end of the written test. Failure to return the Question booklet will result in non-evaluation of the answers of the candidate.
8. No candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the time of closure of the written test.
9. Admission to written test will not confer any right of appointment.
10. Please see Additional Information and Instructions to Candidates -1 and 2 in website www.aavinmilk.com.
11. If any error in name and address is noticed, the candidate should intimate promptly to the Management before the publication of result for rectification and subsequent request will not be complied with.
12. Candidates should write their Roll No. only in the place prescribed in the question booklet for written test. Writing their name or any type of marking other than answers in the booklet will result in nonevaluation of the answers in the written test.
The General Manager, Namakkal D.C.M.P.U.Ltd., Namakkal
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written Test and oral test.
a. For Written Test – 85 marks
b. For Oral Test – 15 marks
c. Total – 100 Marks
How to Apply :
Application format with other details such as qualifications prescribed for the post, age and mode of selection are available in website www.aavinmilk.com. The filled application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required documents, Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Namakkal D.C.M.P.U.Ltd., Namakkal” payable at Namakkal send to The General Manager, Namakkal D.C.M.P.U.Ltd., 1/1167, Paramathy Road, E.B.colony Post, Namakkal Dt – 637 001 either by Registered post/Speed post only. Last date for receipt of application : 27.01.2021 up to 5.30 PM.