365 positions - Agricultural Officer Jobs - Chennai Jobs
|Job profile||Agricultural Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 37,700 - Rs. 1,19,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||04 Mar 2021|
Other Important Instructions:
a) Applicants should ensure their eligibility for the examination. Before applying for / appearing for the examination, the applicants should ensure their eligibility for such examination and that they fulfil all the conditions in regard to age, educational qualifications, number of chances for fee concession, etc., as prescribed by the Commission’s notification.
i. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. Mere admission to the written examination / certificate verification / oral test / counselling or inclusion of name in the selection list will not confer on the candidates any right to appointment.
ii. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage, even after selection has been made, if a wrong claim or violation of rules or instructions is confirmed.
b) The memorandum of admission (hall ticket) for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commission’s website www.tnpscexams.in / www.tnpsc.gov.in for downloading by applicants. The memorandum of admission will not be sent by post. The applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the memorandum of admission
c) Applicants requiring clarification, can contact the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in person or over on all working days between 10.00 am and 5.45 pm. Queries relating to One Time Registration/ online application may be sent to [email protected] Other queries may be sent to [email protected]
d) Communication To Applicants: Individual communication regarding the date and time of certificate verification, oral test and counselling (as applicable) will not be sent to the applicants by post. The details will be made available on the Commission’s website. Applicants will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail and they should watch the Commission’s website in this regard. Commission is not responsible for non-delivery of SMS/e-mail due to any reasons.
e) After notification, during the process of recruitment till publication of final results, no information under Right to Information Act would be furnished
f) Mobile Phones And Other Articles Banned:
i) Except the permitted writing material (Black ball point pen), applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, electronic or any other type of calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes, recording devices either as a separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc or any other electronic devices and non – electronic devices such as P&G design data book, mathematical and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules books, notes, loose sheets, rough sheets, hand bags etc., into the examination hall / room.
ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such things or instruments, they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary, they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot.
iii) Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping of the same cannot be assured.
g) Unless specific instruction is given, applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates (in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, physical qualification, community, physical disability etc.,) which should be submitted when called for by the Commission.
i. Applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
ii. If, on verification at any time before or after the written examination / certificate verification / oral test , it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the recruitment will be rejected summarily by the Commission.
h) If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature and suitable penal action including debarment.
i) Unfair Means Strictly Prohibited: No applicant shall copy from the papers of any other applicant or permit his / her papers to be copied or give or attempt to give or obtain or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
j) Conduct In The Examination Hall: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalised.
k) For violation of Instructions to Applicants in any manner, suitable penalty will be imposed as per Instructions to Applicants or as deemed fit by the Commission.
(l) Tentative answer keys will be hosted in the Commission’s website within 3 days from the date of conduct of objective type examination. Candidates can challenge the tentative answer keys of the objective type examination through the ‘Answer Key Challenge’ window available in the Commission’s website [Results → Answer Keys].
i. Detailed instructions, procedures to challenge the tentative answer keys have been made available in the Commission’s website. Representations made online / offline after the closure of the window will also receive no attention. The challenges submitted on time, through the online mode, shall be referred to a committee comprising of experts in each subject.
ii. The decision on the final answer key shall be made, based on the recommendations of the expert committee and paper evaluation shall commence thereafter. The Commission shall not publish the final answer key until the completion of the entire selection process
(i) The total number of free chances availed, will be calculated on the basis of claims made in previous applications.
(ii) The number of free chances availed by the applicant may be verified by the Commission at any stage of the selection process.
(iii) In case an applicant who makes a false claim for exemption from payment of application fee by suppressing information regarding his previous application(s) his candidature shall be rejected and he shall be debarred for a period of one year from appearing for examinations and selections conducted by the Commission.
(iv) Applicants are directed to carefully choose the options ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ regarding availing the fee concession. The choice made, cannot be modified or edited after successful submission of online application.
(v) Applicants are advised in their own interest, to keep an account of the number of times fee concession has been availed, irrespective of the information displayed in the of the applicant dashboard.
(vi) An application (irrespective of the post applied for) claiming fee concession will operate to exclude one chance from the number of free chances allowed.
(vii) Applicants who have availed the maximum number of free chances permitted / applicants who do not wish to avail of the fee concession / applicants who are not eligible for fee concession, shall choose the option ‘No’ against the query regarding fee concession. Such applicants shall thereafter pay the requisite fee through the prescribed mode of payment.
(viii) Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the online application, will result in the rejection of application.
Selection Procedure :
i. Paper –I (Subject Paper) (200 questions) Agriculture (Degree Standard) (Code No:284): Maximum marks – 300
ii. Paper – II (General Studies) (100 questions) (Code No:003) General studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions and Aptitude and mental ability test (SSLC standard) – 25 questions: Maximum marks – 200
iii. Interview and Records – 70 marks
iv. Total: 570 marks
v. Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
vi. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants’ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory.
vii. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
How to Apply :
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) One Time Registration using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click Apply against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same User Id And Password Given For One Time Registration.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
10) Print Option:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required certificates will be verified only when the applicants
come up for certificate verification.
11. Online application can be submitted upto 04.03.2021 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
12. (For detailed information, applicants may refer to the Instructions to Applicants at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in).
13. Date of notification: 05.02.2021
14. Last date for submission of online application: 04.03.2021
15. Last date for payment of fee through Bank SBI/ HDFC Bank: 06.03.2021