1 position - Counselor - Uttara Kannada
|Salary||Rs. 17,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Sep 2020|
Terms of Reference
1. Register Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients for counselling services and provide regular counselling to ensure treatment adherence.
2. Undertake home visits to DR TB patients within the district for providing follow up counselling
3. Provide counseling services to family members of the DR TB patients and refer them for TB diagnosis if required
4. Liaise with District TB staff to monitor treatment adherence of TB patient at community level
5. Improve TB-HIV linkages and link with ART centers.
6. Link DR TB patients to social protection schemes and other health services as required
7. Ensure timely documentation & reporting as per program need.
8. Maintain registers and records as per Saksham, TISS guidelines
9. Attend quarterly meetings as specified by Saksham, TISS Preference will be given to local candidates and selected candidates will have to work in the Government District TB Centre and undertake home visits in the community
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview.
How to Apply :
Please send the following documents by e-mail to [email protected] along with the following subject line as ‘Counselor – Saksham Pravaah’ 1. A Cover Letter 2. Your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record and experience. Last Date of Application: 19 September 2020.