4 positions - Field Investigator Jobs - Hyderabad Jobs
|Job profile||Field Investigator Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience.
2. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
3. The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
4. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
5. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for online interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
6. The position is temporary and the appointment is subject to: (1) satisfactory appraisal every month; (2) disbursal of APRF fund.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad Off-campus 1-117, Turkayamjal, Sagar Highway Road, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad 501 510.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will receive emails for selection interview and will be notified through email on 23rd February, 2021. Candidates are advised to send one set of scanned copies of academic records with their CVs.
2. Online interview: The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail to appear for the online interview. The online interview will be held between 24th to 26th February 2021
How to Apply :
1. Interested applicants must submit a CV (maximum of two pages), one-page cover letter by February 22, 2021 to [email protected]
2. Online interview: The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail to appear for the online interview. The online interview will be held between 24th to 26th February 2021 and selected candidate is expected to join from March 1, 2021.