1 position - Legal Officer - Mumbai
|Job profile||Legal Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Oct 2020|
1. The Institute reserves the right to not fill up the vacancy advertised. The Institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for the vacancy as per the above procedure.
2. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
3. The position is unreserved, but candidates belonging to reserved category can apply.
4. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
5. The institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience.
6. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview.
7. In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s).
Selection Procedure :
Selected Candidates are expected to join within 15 days of their selection.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
2. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
3. Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai.
4. The last date for receipt of online application: October 30, 2020