18 positions - Professor Jobs - Tezpur Jobs
|Job profile||Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
18 positions - Associate Professor Jobs - Tezpur Jobs
|Job profile||Associate Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,31,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
55 positions - Assistant Professor Jobs - Tezpur Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
Important Instructions :
1.The Applicant must ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility conditions for the post being applied for.
2′ Candidates who are desirous of applying for more than one posts, shall submii separateffilication for each post along with the application fee.
3. Duly signed hard copy of online application for each post must be placed in SEpARATE COVER with the name of the post and name of the Department clearly super-scribed on the envelope. The University shall not be responsible for any misplacement, omission eic. if two or more applications are put in one cover by any candidate. Candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format along with the necessary enclosures as mentioned above.
4′ Candidates, already in service, should send their applications through proper channel or submit a .No objection Certificate’. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necissary. in such cases the candidates called for interview shall submit original applitations duly’forwarded ty the competent authority of their institutions / the NoC,.failing wliich they shall not be jigiut. for the benefits that may be admissible for such in-service candidates.
5′ A candidate, who has applied earlier informally and sent his/her biodata/academic vitae earlier to the Vice-Chancellor or any other competent authority of the University, must apply following the above procedures.
6′ Applications received after the stipulated date or found incomplete in any respect or with illegible , writings may not be entertained andno fuitheicorrespondence may be entertained in this regard.
7 ‘ Candidates are urged to provide as much details oi their academic accomplishments as -possible by attaching self-certified copies of certificates, testimonials, brief write up on awards / honours / research achievements and citations index on their publications.
8′ Candidates should enclose photocopies of certificates as evidence of age, educational qualifications, experience etc.
9′ Candidates are advised not to enclose copies of papers which have been submitted but have not yet been published or have not been accepted for publicaiion. These will not be entertained.
10′ Maximum age limit, if any, and qualifications will be taken into account as on the closing date mentioned for receipt of applications
11. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, relaxations will be given as per the Govt. of India norms.
12. The University follows the Central Government list in the caie of OBCs. Candidates claiming OBC should submit appropriate Certificate in the prescribed format. BCA4BC/SEBC certificates will be considered as oBC only if they submit appropriate certificate prescribed by the Government of India. Those who fails to submit the required oBC Certificate will be treated as deneral Category, subject to fulfilment of other conditions
13′ The relaxation and concessions to the candidates applying for the reserved category posts will be provided as per Rules of Govt. of India.
14.The University reserves the right to fill any post or otherwise.
15.The University reserves the right to considei a candidate in absentia as per ordinance of the University.
16’ The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement after a screening process through a duly constituted committee.
17. List of candidates short-listed and short-listed (or Personal Interview shall be noti(ied the University website. No correspondence will entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
18. It may be noted that there is a scarcity of accommodation on the University campus. Therefore, the University may not be able to provide accommodation on the campus to any appointee.
19. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
20. All Certificates, Degrees and other documents must produced in origin at the time of interview, if called for. Failure to produce these may result in not interviewing the candidate.
21. Application other than in prescribed format shall not be entertained.
22. It is again emphasized that an application not strictly prepared as instructions given above may summarily rejected.
The Registrar, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur -784 028, Assam
Selection Procedure :
List of candidates short-listed and short-listed (or Personal Interview shall be noti(ied the University website. No correspondence will entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
How to Apply :
1.Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications in the proforma” through our ONLINE Recruitment Portal https://tezurec.samarth.edu.in). A hard copy (pdf) of the application submitted onlinet duly signed by the candidate. and supported by self-certified photocopies of all supporting documents, must reach the The Registrar, Tezpur University, P.O. Napaam, Dist. Sonitpur, PIN-784028, Assam, so as to reach on or before the last date as stated above. The envelope containing the application (one envelope should contain only one application) should be superscribed as :
2.The hard copy of the application (pdf) and all supporting documents must be singed on every page and the opplication should contain on INDEX (duly singed) of all papers in clear and systematic manner with page numbers
3.Completed applications with all required enclosures as stated above should be submitted to The Registrar, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur -784 028, Assamr lndia, within the last date as stated in first page of this advertisement
4.Detailed advertisement & the link for online application will be available on tt e website from:17.02.2021
5.Last date of submission of filled-in applications through ONLINE portal: 16/03/2021