18 positions - Junior Research Fellow - Hyderabad
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow|
|Age||Maximum of 28 years|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Jan 2021|
3 positions - Research Associate - Hyderabad
|Job profile||Research Associate|
|Age||Maximum of 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 54,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Jan 2021|
1. Eligible candidates applications in specified proforma as per Annexure –II (DRDO website) and along with scanned copies of required certificates/testimonials, Community Certificate or degrees may be send to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 02.01.2021.
2. Procedure (Web Based/ In-Person), time and data of interview for selection of candidates will be informed in due course by E-mail & SMS.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview or for joining, if selected, candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original and one set of attested photocopies at the time of interview.
4. Fellowship Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/~ per month for JRF and Rs. 54,000/~ for Research Associate with applicable H.R.A and Medical facilities are applicable as per rules.
5. Tenure: JRF The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 05 (Five) years. The initial tenure will be of 02 (Two) years and will subsequently be elevated to SRF for the remaining 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO Guidelines RA The post if temporary and maximum tenure is 02 (Two) years
6. Age Limit: The age limit for JRF and RA is maximum of 28 years and 35 years, respectively as on the date of the interview. The age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Only Candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply for JRF position. However, the candidates appearing for final year BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech are eligible to apply although the JRF position shall be awarded only after the candidate has received the provisional certificate for the B.E/B.Tech./M.Sc. degree.
8. Only candidates who have completed their Masters Degree (M.Sc/M.Tech as desired in essential qualification) and have three years experience and candidates who have completed their Ph.D are eligible to apply for Research Associateship position. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis may also apply. However, the Research Associateship shall be awarded only after the candidate has received the provisional certificate for Ph.D degree.
9. The candidates applied for JRF may be allowed to register for Ph.D with any University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
10. Candidates will be required to produce all Certificates/testimonials, Community Certificate, if applicable, in original during interview.
11. The offer of fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
12. Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate to attend the interview.
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
Selection Procedure :
Procedure (Web Based/ In-Person), time and data of interview for selection of candidates will be informed in due course by E-mail & SMS.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates applications in specified proforma as per Annexure –II (DRDO website) and along with scanned copies of required certificates/testimonials, Community Certificate or degrees may be send to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 02.01.2021.