1 position - Project Associate II - Faridabad
|Job profile||Project Associate II|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Nov 2020|
General Terms and Conditions
1. These are short term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University,
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test/lnterview/ presentation.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable.
6. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
7. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: I. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR – 10 years, ii) OBC- 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex- servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time
6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test.
7. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
a) Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
1. Matriculation Mark sheet
2. Intermediate Mark sheet
3. Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
4. post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
5. Relevant experience certificates
6. Caste/DisabiIity certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurugram Expressway,
P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Last date for receipt of online application: 2nd November 2020