1 position - Project Manager Jobs - Faridabad Jobs
|Job profile||Project Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
1. A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
2. A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
3. Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
4. Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
5. Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
6. Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
7. Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate
8. Relevant experience certificates
9. Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointment will be made on yearly contract basis with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test/lnterview.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion ofthe competent authority, in caseof candidates who are otherwise suitable.
6. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/presentation.
8. Outstation SC/ST/ PwBD candidates called for the interview/written test/skill test will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone. Faridabad— Gurugram Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad- 121001
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
2. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of online application is 19th February 2021
2. The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career.Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
Step 1 : Details of applicant
Step 2 : Uploading of documents
Step 3 : Payment of application fee
3. On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
4. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
5. Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
6. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
7. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected] along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).