1 position - Research Associate I Jobs - Faridabad Jobs
|Job profile||Research Associate I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 47,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Mar 2021|
1,. A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
2. A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
3. Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
4. Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
5. Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
6. Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
7. Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate
8. Relevant experience certificates
9. Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected.
2. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Closing date of online application will be the Crucial Date for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: I. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories :
(i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurugram Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001
Selection Procedure :
1. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
2. The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of online application : 2nd March 2021.
2. The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career.Applications through any other mode will not be accepted. The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
D) Step 4: Submission of application form
3. On successful submission of application, an autcgenerated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided.
4. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
5. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
6. Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
7. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
8. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
9. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected] along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
10. Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply