1 position - Senior Research Officer Jobs - Faridabad Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Research Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 88,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdfformat):
1. A soft copy ofyour passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
2. A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
3. Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
4. Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
5. Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
6. Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
7. Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate
8. Relevant experience certificates
9. Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
General Terms and Conditions
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable.
6. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
8. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
NCR Biotech Science Cluster. 3rd Milestone. Faridabad — Gurugram Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04 Faridabad- 121001
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
2. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of online application : 22nd February 2021
2. The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
3. The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
3. On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided.
4. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
5. Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
6. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
7. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
8. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected] along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
9. “Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”