4 positions - Assistant Director General Jobs - Bangalore Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Director General Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,23,100 - Rs. 2,15,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Apr 2021|
Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
1. Application in prescribed proforma
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
3. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
4. Vigilance Clearance/lntegrity Certificate
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
6. No Objection Certificate from the Department o Personnel and Training in case the officer is serving under Central Staffing Scheme (CSS)
Period and other terms and conditions of deputation:
1. The period of deputation shall initially be of three years.
2 The general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appointment of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances d other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guidelines of the Cen Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
3 The terms of deputation, including the pay and a lowances, shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum and other orders/guidelines issued in is regard from time to time
4 Accommodation and medical facility will be governed of Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowanées and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020.
ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 401 Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation basis (Foreign Service term basis)
How to Apply :
1. The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format along with documents listed may be forwarded to ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 401 Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
2. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 12.04.2021.
3. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.