2 positions - Lecturer - Thiruvananthapuram
|Age||Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2020. Usual relaxation shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Backward Community.|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
1. ID proof (Voters ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving Licence etc)
2. SSLC/CBSE/ICSE or similar Certificates to prove age
3. Degree Certificate.
4. Certificates of Masters Degree
5. Mark lists of the qualifying examination(s),Percentage Certificate/Grade Conversion Formula to be produced.
6. NET/ Ph.D Certificate
7. Experience Certificate (If applicable)
8. Caste /Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (If reservation is claimed)
9. Candidates who possess the Masters Degree other than from the University of Kerala should produce Eligibility Certificate obtained from University of Kerala
10. Relevant documents relating to Additional Qualifications, Publications, Paper Presentations etc.
11. Other relevant documents in support of your application as per notification.
1. All the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Phone number. All the communications will be sent through e-mail only.
2. Candidates should produce a self attested copy of all the certificates/documents (including mark list) at the time of interview.
3. If the candidate does not possess the prescribed qualification or in the event of failure to produce the necessary documents in original at the time of interview, he/she will not be permitted to attend the interview.
4. If there is any change in the Interview schedule, it will be informed via University website. (www.keralauniversity.ac.in )
5. Candidates who report after stipulated time will not be allowed to attend the interview.
University Buildings, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates have to report for Interview at 09.30 a.m. at University Buildings, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, on 05.11.2020, with originals of the documents, along with one set of attested photocopy of the same, one Passport Size Photo and the duly filled Application Form [The application form is appended]
2. The Candidates shall follow all the directions issued by the Government to contain COVID- 19 spread, from time to time, while attending the interview.