2 positions - Fellow - Mumbai
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Nov 2020|
1. Candidates from all categories can apply.
2. Candidates having knowledge of Marathi will bepreferred.
3. Candidate shall submit 5 sets of application form. Application must be accompanied by copies of certificates regarding educational qualifications, prescribed experience and age, failing which it will be treated as incomplete and liable to be summarily rejected.
4. The candidate shall have to submit along-with the application form a declaration in form “A” as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra in respect of small family vide Notification No.SRV.2000/CR(17/2000)XII, dated 28thMarch, 2005 and the eligibility of the applicant will be determined as provided under this rule.
5. Candidates should invariably fill the information regarding Court cases pending, Criminal cases, Disciplinary actions or equivalent etc. in the relevant column of the application Form. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application Form till the completion of recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the University by the candidate, failing which the University reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar him/her from allselections.
6. The candidates should possess the required educational qualifications, and experience on or before the Last date of theApplication.
7. Educational qualification, experience etc. mentioned in this advt./notification indicate the minimum eligibility for the relevant posts. However, if the number of prima facie eligible candidates applied for post is disproportionately large in comparison to the number of posts available, suitable criteria may be adopted for short-listing candidates for interview. For adopting criteria candidates having higher qualifications and/or experience will be considered. Criteria so adopted will depend upon the circumstances prevailing on each occasion of recruitment. This may result in non- selection of candidates for interview, though they fulfil requirements prescribed in the Advt. or who were called for interview for the same post on earlieroccasion.
8. University reserves its right to fill-in and not fill in any of the vacancies advertised. So also University reserves its right to appoint or not to appoint the candidates though recommended by the SelectionCommittee.
9. The persons working outside this University should produce “No objection Certificate” from their present employer though the application is received through the proper channel at the time ofinterview.‟
10.For the post of Professor, the selection committee may recommend for appointment of other person, who may not have applied or appeared beforeit.
11. The appointments of Fellow (A) and Fellow (B) are purely on CONTRACUTUAL basis and for a period of 3 (Three) years ( an undertaking to the effect that no claim to permanency will be taken from the candidates)
Director, Mumbai School of Economics & Public Policy, University of
Mumbai, Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina, Santacruz (E.), Mumbai – 400 098.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications are invited for the posts of Fellow (A) / Fellow (B) in the Mumbai School of Economics & Public Policy (Autonomous), on prescribed conditions. Quaified and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the said post in prescribed application form. Applications can be submitted to the Director, Mumbai School of Economics & Public Policy, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina, Santacruz (E.), Mumbai – 400 098.Prescribed Application form and details regarding Eligibility, Qualifications, experience, No. of post and other terms and conditions are available at the following University website: www.mu.ac.in/Careers.html Last date of Applications :18/11/2020