1 position - Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2021 Jobs - Allahabad Jobs
|Job profile||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2021 Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Mar 2021|
(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
(2) The claim of category, subcategory, domicile, gender, date of birth, name and address will be valid only till the last date of online application. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. On submission of false/misleading information, the candidature will be cancelled.
(3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or equivalent examination certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No other certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
(4) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
(5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which shall be identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 3 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen (Amendment) Act. 2018. It is worth while mentioning that as per section-3 of the said Act, the new identification of post has not yet been received from the government, however as per identification (Category / Subcategory) mentioned in requisitions received from the Appointing authorities the selection process will be completed accordingly.
(6) The Ex-Army Personnels must be discharged from Army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(7) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(8) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
(9) The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not mentioning optional subject in application of Main (Written) Examination, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(10) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summarily checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
(11) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selections. In this regard, decision of the commission shall be final.
(12) In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration No., date of birth, father’s/Husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
(13) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(14) On the basis of the Result of Preliminary Examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared successful for the main examination and two times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be called for the interview.
(15) In compliance with the Judgment/Order of Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Writ Petition No. (C)165/2005 Sanjay Singh V/s U.P. Public Service Commission and others the Moderation/Scaling System will be applicable as per requirement.
(16) The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the posts need not apply, because they are not eligible.
1. Candidates applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination-2021 should note that they are required to appear in the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021 and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Main Examination (Written) and Interview.
2. Candidates desirous of applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination as well as for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination can apply through a Common Online Application Form subject to meeting the requisite Eligibility Criteria by them.
3. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has concealed or misrepresented any desired/required information, his candidature may be cancelled and other appropriate action like debarment may be initiated against him.
1. In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite information and without photograph and
signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
2. In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domicile of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., E.W.S., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Servicemen, Skilled players and P.H. are not entitled to the benefit of reservation/age relaxation. In case of the women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
5. In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/Daughter’s son) and granddaughters (son’s daughter / daughter’s daughter, married/ unmarried) are
covered. It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(ka) 14-2015, dated 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
6. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than one husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for candidature/ selection etc, the. Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
7. In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
8. The procedure relating to upload Scanned Photo and Signature is given in Appendix-1. The names of Districts for Preliminary Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2. and proformae of caste certificates for different reserved categories Experience Certificate for Principal Post are given in Appendix-3. The plan of Examination on Appendix-4, the syllabus for Preliminary Examination on Appendix-5 and Instructions and syllabus for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Main Examination is given on Appendix-6 respectively. For the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Plan of Examination and Syllabus for Main (Written) Exam are available on Appendix – 7 and 8.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211018
Selection Procedure :
a. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix-2 of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Main (Written) Examination 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Main (Written) Examination, 2021 (The Main (Written) Examinations shall be conducted separately by the commission).
b. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (Written) Examination and Interview. On some of these posts, recruitment shall be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the written examination, according to the provision of concerned service rules of such posts.
c. The Date and Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts/centers may be increased / decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final number of applications received.
How to Apply :
Date of Commencement of On-line Application: 05/02/2021
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 02/03/2021
Last Date for Submission of On-line Application: 05/03/2021