115 positions - Community Health Officer/ Mid Level Health Provider - Dehradun
|Job profile||Community Health Officer/ Mid Level Health Provider|
|Age||Age limit upto 35 years of age; however, upto 40 years for the SCs and STs as on 01st October, 2020.|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||07 Nov 2020|
(1) All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Provisional Merit List will appear for counseling. Provisional Merit List will be uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org
(2) Selection shall be subjected to reservation policy, as per Uttarakhand Government Rules
(3) Please note that 01st October, 2020 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification etc.
(4) Last Date for filling ONLINE Application is 07/11/2020. Applications submitted after the last date and time will not be entertained in any case.
(5) Venue for Counseling will be intimated through the website www.ukhfws.org
Points to be noted
1. The candidates will be called to be present personally on the day of Counselling for depositing the Surety Bond and the Demand Draft of Rs 1,03,400/- on the basis of provisional merit list as per schedule which will be uploaded on the website.
2. The Provisional Merit List prepared on the basis of filled online application form will be uploaded within 07 days after the last date of submission of online form on the website only.. The schedule to call candidates for personal presence to submit the required documents including the Surety Bond and the Demand Draft of Rs 1,03,400/-. Demand draft is to be prepared in the favour of “UKHFWS-RCH FLEXIPOOL” payable at Dehradun. The course fee of IGNOU will be paid by National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
3. After passing the Term End Examination of IGNOU, successful candidates will be alloted district for posting as MLHP/ CHO on the basis of Merit List given by IGNOU on/ before the date of counselling for allotment of district and the order of preference for choice of district to be given by candidate. After allotment of district, District Health Society will give posting in Health & Wellness Centres on the basis of District wise Merit List.
4. Successful Candidate posted as MLHP/ CHO has to give services initially in continuity for minimum 03 years, from the date of joining as MLHP/ CHO in district/ Health & Wellness Centre failing which the amount of Rs 1,03,400/- will be forfeited by the Society/ NHM, Uttarakhand.
5. After joining as MLHP/CHO in HWC, the fixed consolidated remuneration will be Rs 25,000/- per month plus variable performance based incentive maximum up to Rs 15,000/- per month. The employment will be purely contractual under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
6. To avoid any unpredictable/ unforeseen issues/ problems with the portal, candidates are advised to fill the Online Application Form well before time. NHM will not carry any responsibility of delays for such cases.
7. Candidates are requested to check the website www.ukhfws.org from time to time for related updates and fill the online application form carefully. No Separate Information will be given to the candidates.
Uttarakhand Health and Family Welfare Society, Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun- 248001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Last Date for filling ONLINE Application is 07/11/2020. Applications submitted after the last date and time will not be entertained in any case. Venue for Counseling will be intimated through the website www.ukhfws.org Link for filling Online Application form is available at NHM-website www.ukhfws.org.
On the day of Counseling, Eligible candidates, as per Provisional Merit List, need to submit the print of online submitted application form along with the self attested copy of the following documents:
a) Print of filled application form (available on Website www.ukhfws.org)
b) Copies of detailed mark sheet of Class 10th
c) Copies of detailed mark sheet of 12th
d) Copies of mark sheet for GNM/ B. Sc. Nursing
e) Registration Certificate of Nursing Council
f) Copy of VALID Caste Certificate/ Category Certificate, disability Certificate, Certificate/ Proof for Ex servicemen, Dependent of freedom fighter Certificate, Economically Weaker Section, Orphan Children of Uttarakhand, Women of Uttarakhand issued by competent authority (if applicable). The candidate will be treated of General Category (UR), if she/ he fails to submit the Caste Certificate on the day of Counseling.
g) Copy of Domicile of Uttarakhand
h) No Objection Certificate by current employer, if any.
i) Proof of Date of Birth
j) One passport size photograph