1 position - Deputy Chief Engineer - Tuticorin
|Job profile||Deputy Chief Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 - Rs. 20,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||06 May 2020|
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628004, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based on merit
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from suitable and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil). The filled up application along with the following documents may be sent in an envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, so as to reach the undersigned on or before 06.05.2020.
2. copies of APARs for the last 5 years, duly attested by the Officer not below the rank of Dy.HOD on each page. A statement showing year wise availability of ACRs/APAR and grading duly signed by Dy. Chairman/Chairman as per Ministry’s letter No.A-12022/10/05 PE-I dtd.01.02.2007. If the ACR/APAR of a particular year/period is not available, ” No report certificate” may be furnished.
3. Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
4. Two recent passport size colour photographs in a sealed envelope. (02 Nos).
5. Port Official who withdraws his/her candidature for the post after selection will be liable for debarment from future selection to HOD level posts in all Major Port Trusts for a period of two years.
6. Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be considered.