2 positions - Teaching Assistant - Surat
|Job profile||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Last Date to apply||17 Dec 2019|
1 position - Public Relation Officer - Surat
|Job profile||Public Relation Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Last Date to apply||17 Dec 2019|
The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007
1. Applicants must submit the application through online recruitment portal at http://rms.vnsgu.net on or before dt.17/12/2019 till 6:00 pm and must upload the necessary documents with the online application. Separate application is required for each post.
2. Applicant has to get printout of the application submitted online and need to submit two copy of printout of the application along with necessary certificates and testimonial by Speed Post or Registered Ad only to The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007. The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the post of Teaching Assistant in the Department of ………………..” so as to reach The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, UdhnaMagdalla Road, Surat- 395 007 on or before dt.21/12/2019. Applications received after the due date will be liable to be disregarded. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
3. Any change in address mentioned in the application form should be communicated in written to The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007.
4. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
5. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the prescribed qualifications. No inquiry asking for advices as to eligibility will be entertained.
6. Candidates called for interview shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
7. Canvassing direct or indirect will be a disqualification.
8. A candidate who provides misleading, incorrect or false information or suppresses material information will be disqualified and if appointed, will be liable to be dismissed.
9. The appointment of the candidate shall be subject to the conditions of service rules for the University employees as may be amended from time to time.
10. Candidate has to submit conversion table from CGPA to percentage in case of marksheet with CGPA without fail.
11. Candidates need to visit university website www.vnsgu.ac.in and http://rms.vnsgu.net regularly for updates
General instructions for the post of Teaching Assistant:
1. The appointment as a Teaching Assistant in the department of university/programme is purely on temporary bases on contract of 11 months (up to end of second term) of Academic year 2019-20 from the university fund and the appointment will automatically end on completion of 11 months contract (second term of Academic year 2019-20) without notice.
2. Selected candidate is entitled to get an honorarium of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
3. Applicants who are already in service should apply through their present employer. However due to any unavoidable circumstances, if the application through proper channel is likely to be delayed then an advance copy along with required application fee may be sent on or before the due date. Persons employed after making application in response to this advertisement should bring “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview from their employers.
4. The application fee for candidate of OPEN category is Rs.500/- whereas candidate of SC/ST/SEBC/PH/EWS are exempted from payment of fees on submission of necessary valid caste/non creamy layer/PH/EWS etc certificate issued by competent authority with application form. Application fee will not be refunded once the form has been submitted by the applicant.
5. The Selection Committee reserves the right to fill the said post with specialization if necessary.
6. Any additional qualifications, experience, number of papers published, honours and other achievements gained by the candidate during the period between the last date of application and the date of conducting the interview shall not be taken into consideration.
General instructions for the post of Public Relation Officer:
1. The appointment shall be purely on temporary bases on contract of 11 months from the university fund and the appointment will automatically end on completion of 11 months contract or any less period than 11 months decided by the University
2. Selected candidate is entitled to get a fixed salary per month as decided by the University.
3. There is no any fees for application.
4. Candidate need to submit all attested documents/certificates/ marksheets along with valid experience certificates towards their experience. In absence of such document, application will be rejected and no any further communication will be entertained in this connection.
5. The University reserves the right to fill in or to postpone the decision to fill in or not to fill in this post and no inquiry will be entertained in this regard.
Candidates called for interview shall have to appear for interview.
How to Apply
Candidate has to submit conversion table from CGPA to percentage in case of marksheet with CGPA without fail. Interested candidate shall be required to apply online on or before 17/12/2019 till 6:00 pm at: http://rms.vnsgu.net & www.vnsgu.ac.in.The other details about application form fee, number of post and minimum qualifications are available on the University website. Applicant needs to send two hard copy of the application and self attested testimonials, certificates, supporting documents to undersigned on or before 21/12/2019.Employment Notice No. GAD/TA-NT/Emp. Notice/22649/2019
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from VNSGU.To Apply for the job posting from VNSGU, please click on the Apply Now button below.