90 positions - Pharmacist Grade - III Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Pharmacist Grade - III Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 28,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Mar 2021|
Selection Procedure :
a) Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations in Science subjects [Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology] 25 (Max.)
b) Two years Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Pharmacist recognised by GoW.B. 50 (Max.)
c) Experience in State Govt. service (Permanent/Contractual) 02 marks /year, 10(Max.) [Maximum last 5 years’ tenure of experience will be taken into account]
d) Interview 15(Max)
How to Apply :
1. Only online registration & submission of Application will be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) between 22.02.2021 to 03.03.2021 (Before 8 PM).
2. Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, and Cash etc. shall not be acceptable. No application shall be considered unless accompanied by the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
3. In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
4. Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee shall be liable to rejection.
5. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification at the time of submission of application. No qualification or experience tenure will be considered after the closing date of submission of application.
6. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden.
7. A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
8. Applicants need to take print-out of the application form. Two copies have to be submitted at the time of recruitment process.