5 positions - Security Sub Inspector Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Security Sub Inspector Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 27,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
4 positions - Medical Attendant Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Medical Attendant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 41,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
1. SC / ST / OBC for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ category candidates respectively.
2. Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
3. Candidates whose names have been sponsored as ‘Exempted Category’ candidates by the Directorate of Employment Exchange against notification furnished by WBPDCL in this regard, shall only be considered for ‘Exempted Category’ reservation. Candidature of candidates under Exempted Category shall upon verification of credentials if found not to have been sponsored as Exempted Category by the Directorate of Employment Exchange shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are therefore advised to confirm with the Employment Exchange about their sponsorship as Exempted Category prior to appearing in the Walk In-Interview.
4. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria so mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false / incomplete information will lead to disqualification and the WBPDCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing such wrong / false / incomplete information by the candidate.
5. Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained.
6. Employees in Government, Semi-Government undertakings and PSUs are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their employer at the time of interview.
7. No Travelling Allowance (TA) or any other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for Personal Interview.
8. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
9. The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
10. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.
Mandatory Documents Required
01. Duly signed and filled in application blank / application form.
02. 02 (two) copies of passport size photograph.
03. Original Educational & Experience testimonials.
04. Self attested copies of:
i. Date of Birth (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
ii. Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
iii. Copy of caste / community certificate (applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) candidates of West Bengal.
iv. Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
v. Experience Certificates, as applicable.
This Employment Notification is issued to meet the statutory requirements and to comply with the directives of DGMS.
Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban – Corporate Office – WBPDCL, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700106
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Walk In Interviews shall be held as per following schedule from 10.30 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. at the ‘Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban – Corporate Office – WBPDCL, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106 (beside National Institute of Fashion Technology).
1. Agent / Mines Manager / Welfare Officer 25.02.2021 (Thursday)
2. Assistant Mines Manager / Medical Officer / Medical Attendant / Security Sub-Inspector 26.02.2021 (Friday)
3. Overman / Surveyor / Safety Officer / Blasting Officer 27.02.2021 (Saturday)
Candidates are requested to come with filled in Annexure – A with 02 (two) recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age) & educational certificates and experience certificates from previous / present employer(s) regarding relevant post qualification experience and other relevant certificates alongwith original testimonials for verification purposes.