6 positions - Trade Apprentice - Nagpur
|Job profile||Trade Apprentice|
|Age||The minimum age on 24/11/2020 should be 18 years for candidates of all categories. The maximum age on 24/11/2020 should be 25 years for candidates of General Category. Maximum Age Limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Class.|
|Salary||Rs. 7,700/- Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||24 Nov 2020|
a) All correspondence with candidates shall be done through establishment official website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of any correspondences shall be of the candidates. The establishment shall not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid [wrong E-Mail ID provided by the candidates or delivery of E-Mails to SPAM / BULK mail folder etc
b) Failure by the candidate to attend the document verification process on the prescribed date & time at the venue would be treated as his unwillingness to accept the selection procedure for the Trade Apprentice at establishment and those candidates will not be considered in further selection procedure. No application for altering the date & time and venue for document verification would be accepted
c) Candidates belonging to reserve categories shall produce valid certificates for SC/ST/OBC (NCL), in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs under Government of India, during document verification.
d) Candidates shall’ have to produce their valid Aadhar Card as Identity Proof, Mark-sheet of qualifying Examination, Proof of date of birth, Domicile Certificate, in original during the verification of documents.
e) Every candidate should have a valid e-mail ID & mobile no. and the same has to be provided in the apprenticeship portal. The same e-mail ID & mobile no. must remain active until the end of the training programme in respect of the selected candidates. Request for Change of particulars once declared during enrolment, will not be entertained.
f) No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of engagement process.
g) Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification, if found at any stage of the selection process or during the Apprenticeship period.
Applicants are NOT ELIGIBLE in any of the case below:
1. Who has undertaken any previous apprenticeship training as a part of the apprenticeship programme (Or)
2. Who is undergoing presently Apprenticeship Training at any establishment. (Or)
3. Who is undergoing any Regular Course of study as regular candidate from any Educational Institute.
Western Coalfields Limited, Futala Rd, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001
Selection Procedure :
a. The selection shall be made based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Date of birth will be taken as seniority in case of equal percentage of marks of the candidates.
b. The eligible candidate shall be called for document verification at establishment office. The date, time and venue for document verification shall be intimated to the eligible candidates accordingly. The candidates would be required to furnish / submit documents.
c. Final selection of the candidates in each seat shall be made after verification of documents. Shortlisted candidates merely attending the document verification process does not entitle selection of his candidature as Apprentice with establishment.
d. After obtaining medical fitness certificate and documents verification the candidates shall be selected for training and a Permission Letter for one-year apprenticeship training shall be issued.
How to Apply :
1. Candidate should have registered first at the official portal of Trade Apprenticeship. Details of Candidate should have available at the portal. www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Candidate’s apprenticeship registration number is mandatory before filling on line application form at WCL.
2. Candidates should apply through official website of Western Coalfields Limited for the establishment “Skill Development Centre Nagpur (WCL)”. Before filling online application forms, candidate should have read thoroughly and carefully the Notification and prepare with the recent coloured Photograph of passport size and signature in jpg format only.
3. Applications shall not be accepted in any other mode except online application at official web portal of WCL.
The last date for submission of applications is 24/11/2020. The applications received from 09/1172020 (10:00 HRS) to 24/11/2020 (17:00 HRS) will only be entertained.